Owls are one of natures most mysterious creatures, surrounded by myth and legend. During one of our exclusive Owl Encounters, you’ll be able to handle, feed and fly a variety of these special birds in our undercover flying area and learn about their habitat, hunting techniques and more. See below for a full description.Important information to be aware of before booking:
- Maximum of six participants - contact us for larger groups
- Please only select one ticket
- No children under 7 participating or spectating
- No dogs
- If you would like to book both the Hawk Walk and Owl Encounter back to back on the same day, contact us directly.
- If participant is under 16, one adult spectator should attend the experience with them as a free spectator - there is no need to pay for and book a spectator ticket for this
You will be greeted by a member of our team when you arrive at our centre in Newton St Loe, who will take you through a short Health and Safety briefing to ensure your experience is rewarding, safe and enjoyable.
You will get the opportunity to fly three different Owls varying in size and species. The whole experience will last approximately one hour, and during that time we will talk about each species in turn.